Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Entering a new and wonderful phase...

I have been doing consulting for many years and had felt that I would always be a consultant because of how much I enjoyed it. However, an unbelievable opportunity has presented itself. Microsoft has approached me to work for them in Redmond, Washington. Working for Microsoft in any capacity is a dream of almost every developer but I will not only have the opportunity to work for them, I will have the opportunity to work in one of the newest and most exciting divisions in the company, the adCenter division!

In both the projects that I have done and the other consultants that I have worked with, I have made friendships that will last a lifetime. I don’t want to sound like I’m disappearing; I will still continue to help as many young developers as I can through both mentoring and this blog. Just think of me as changing locations. I’m sure that working around the brilliant developers that haunt the halls of Microsoft will provide a million more tips to blog about! Although it will be a few weeks yet, I can’t wait to get started! Hang on, this baby’s about to take off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home